Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Rain!!

edit3rain
Well it FINALLY RAINED in Houston!!! I freaked out when I saw these crazy awesome clouds yesterday! It has inspired lots of rain projects for the next few weeks. Fourth and Fifth are working on some amazing paintings right now that I can’t wait to post next week. So I am thinking of ideas for our next project!  Here is my example using a picture of yours truly! I am really enjoying the photo/paintings and the kids are LOVING it!
edit5rain
Take photo and print. Use liquid watercolors and a straw
edit4
Turn the paper every time you want the drips to change direction. The tiny straws work better for this
edit1 (2)rain

edit2rain

8 comments:

  1. fabulous clouds, and what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size paper did you glue the photograph on? You will post the final outcome of your previous photo art post right? Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this on Pinterest… Fell in love! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews